The Milken Institute presented international experts to discuss cybersecurity on a panel at its Global Conference in May 2012. Panelists:
- Michael Chertoff, Chairman, The Chertoff Group; former Secretary, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Shawn Henry, President, CrowdStrike Services; former Executive Assistant Director, FBI
- Mikko Hypponen, Chief Research Officer, F-Secure
- Daniel McGahn, President and CEO, AMSC
- Moderator: Marc Goodman, Founder, Future Crimes Institute; Global Security Advisor and Chair for Policy, Law and; Ethics, Singularity University
New measures to enhance cybersecurity are making their way through Congress, but will proposed federal standards really keep us one step ahead of the hackers? Can law enforcement handle a shadowy, constantly morphing enemy on the Internet - without further eroding privacy protections? How should governments, private firms and individuals respond to the threats?
Recorded at the Milken Global Conference in Beverly Hills, California.